2019 Usul al Din – Islamic Studies Programme
Online Application Form
- Provisionally registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training until 31 December 2021 as a private higher education institute under the Act Registration Certificate No. 2018/HE08/001
- Thank you for your interest in studying at Madina Institute. In order to take the next step, we need some information from you so that we can process your application.
- Before proceeding please ensure that you have:
- At least 15 minutes to complete the form in one session
- Certified Copy of ID Document, valid passport (if foreign Student)
- Certified Proof of residential address that is less than 3 months old
- Most recent school Report (if in Matric – Grade 11 report otherwise your most recent School finishing report)
- If the applicant is under 18, the following will be required from the Parent/Spouse/Guardian
- Certified Copy of ID Document, valid passport (if foreign Student) of the person responsible for payment
- Should you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +27 21 421 9027.
- Should you prefer to fill in our offline form, download it MI Application Form v 4.0
- The admission rules can be found here Admission Rules